maanantai 5. maaliskuuta 2012

LEAVING THE CITY AGAIN.

 Flatiron Building, NYC.
 Bel Air, LA.
 Hermosa Beach, LA.
 Universal Studios, LA.
Tracy Reese showroom, NYC.
 Williamsburgh Bridge, NYC.
 Carnegie Hall, NYC. 
 Julia & Essi @ Madison Square Garden, NYC.

How wonderful it's been to spend the last few months in New York and LA! For the first time in my life I got to share an apartment with a good friend, which was a billion times nicer than just having to live with random girls i've never met before in a crowded models' apartment. Thank you Essi for being the best room mate! This time I was also lucky enough to get to hang out with people who do different things than I normally do in NY. For example I got to see a Knicks game at Madison Square Garden and attend the wonderful Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra performing Sibelius' symphonies concert in Carnegie Hall.  I'm returning to Finland for a couple of weeks to celebrate my dad's 50th birthday, and after that next stop will propably be London. I'm flying out tomorrow, can't wait to get home and meet all my family at my father's birthday party :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti