maanantai 3. syyskuuta 2012

OM NOM NOM.


When ever I'm in London and need some special groceries that I use everyday, like cooking oil or spices, I shop at Planet Organic near Goodge Street tube station. My favorite treats are raw kale chips, raw dried rhubarb and Green & Black's Organic white chocolate, I munch on them almost every day! Usually I eat oatmeal for breakfast, but some mornings I'm not that hungry so I make a shake of hemp protein powder and coconut milk and grab a small box of blueberries to snack on before lunch. I'm absolutely crazy about coconut, I drink Vitacoco almost everyday and use coconut oil for everything from cooking to skin and hair care. I guess I've gone quite nuts about everything organic and all natural, yesterday I bought all natural cigarettes :D I don't really smoke anymore but we had a big night so I allowed myself to get a pack for the party. I really believe it makes a difference if you use organic products, especially us women get so much extra toxins in our bodies from make-up and hair products, and think about what a strain hormonal birth control is to our livers. I'm not that fuzzy about everything being organic when I eat out, but I hope next week I will have time to check out a new organic vegan restaurant in Soho, I've heard their lunch is amazing. If you know any good restaurants for organic food in London leave me a comment! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti