lauantai 8. syyskuuta 2012

CLAY & LATEX.





Look at this insane and amazing beauty shoot we did for Wonderland magazine in London! I had clay in my hair and latex body paint on my skin, plus all possible colors painted or sprinkled on my face. I think with that dark bushy eye brow I look so much like my gorgeous brother! Photo by Bjarne Jonasson, make-up by Kelly Cornwell.




You can imagine how confused I was when I arrived to the studio and saw all those bottles of paint and spray cans and the latex paint. It was really funny to have the clay in my hair and in the end it took 3 hair dryers to set it in time for us to finish all the pictures. I have to say it was a weird sensation ripping the latex body paint off my skin, it was like waxing my whole neck and decolletage. People actually wear that stuff to parties and such! In the last picture you can see how glamorous I was looking after we finished the shoot :D I have to say that was one of the nicest photo shoots I've ever had, it was so much fun!

4 kommenttia:

  1. This shoot looks batshit crazy gorgeous! The make-up is superb, but not if it wasn't on someone talented and naturally beautiful as you. :> I wonder if I can get a copy of this in Finland..?

    VastaaPoista
  2. kiva, että blogi päivittyy taas useammin :) olisi kiva nähdä päivän asuja täällä ;)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Nonni ens kerralla lateksit naamaan ku lähetää bilettää! ja mulle tuli jo tosta ekasta kuvasta ihan veljes mieleen :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. How was it removing the stuff from your hair? Did they do any particular prep before using the clay? Beautiful shots, some of my favourite beauty editorial.

    VastaaPoista