tiistai 11. syyskuuta 2012

ROSIE.



I've recently gone bonkers about lingerie. I've been waiting for my sub-consious to replace my very unpractical shoe addiction with a lust for things that weigh significantly less in the suitcase, maybe this is it! :D I love the vintage inspired collection Rosie Huntington-Whiteley designed for Marks&Spencer. The machine washable silk blend material feels so luxurious! Today I got the dark rose red and light taupe colored sets pictured above. After I got home and spent a while trying on my new underwear, I had to go online and order a high waisted knicker and a suspender. I just realized that the old ratty sweat pants and holey t-shirt I sleep in are not very attractive, so maybe I will also have to get some lovely sleep wear from Rosie's collection. It's all available online at www.marksandspencer.com, so shop away! :)

3 kommenttia:

  1. HEI! Olen lähdössä nyciin pariksi viikoksi, osaisitko nimetä "trendikkäitä" paikkoja joissa kannattaisi käydä kahviloita, klubeja yms ?? Kiitos jos viitsit vastata !

    VastaaPoista
  2. mikäs on julian seuraava siirto? kirjoittelit joku aika sitten ulkomaille opiskelemaan hakemisesta ja muutoksen kaipuustasi, niin mitä siis puuhailet?=)

    VastaaPoista